These 16 free back to school svg cut files are perfect to use with your Cricut or Silhouette machines, and will have you ready for class in no time!
It’s the first Tuesday of the month, and if you have been around for the past year, you know that can only mean one thing. It’s time for this months edition of #TotallyFreeSVG. This month’s theme is… you guessed it… back to school!
Whether you’ve already begun school or are just getting ready to head back, there is something for everyone in this list of fabulous freebies. Grab your Cricut machine (or whatever machine you use), you’ll need it to decorate all the shirts, pencil cases, backpacks, and notebooks you can find!
*Psst – one of my favourite vinyl and htv sources, Expressions Vinyl, is having a back to school sale. Save 15% on all orders over $40 with the code BACK2SCHOOL2019. Check out their awesome selection here!
And now that you’ve stocked up on vinyl and iron on, check out the amazing SVG cut files that our talented designers have created for this month’s edition of #TotallyFreeSVG!
Free Back to School SVG Cut Files
- Prepare to be Schooled – Everyday Party Magazine
- Back to Cool – See Lindsay
- Harry Potter Quote – Crafting in the Rain
- Most Likely to Talk in Class – The Simply Crafted Life (download box is at the bottom of this post)
- I Put the Cool in School – Happy Go Lucky
- Just Here for Recess – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Watch out Kindergarten/Preschool – Happiness is Homemade
- Too Cool for School – The Country Chic Cottage
- Donut Stop Reading – 100 Directions
- Ready to Rule the School – That’s What Che Said
- One Smart Cookie – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Back to School Llama – Hello Creative Family
- Dear Teacher – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Keepin’ it Classy – Kingston Crafts
- Be Awesome Today – Pineapple Paper Co.
*This SVG is for personal use only. You may purchase this design with commercial use from my Etsy shop.
View previous editions of #TotallyFreeSVG by using the links below, and always, be sure to share your creations with us on instagram by using the hashtag #TotallyFreeSVG and tagging me. I’m @simplycraftedlife! See you next month!