These 16 free back to school svg cut files are perfect to use with your Cricut or Silhouette machines, and will have you ready for class in no time!
It’s the first Tuesday of the month, and if you have been around for the past year, you know that can only mean one thing. It’s time for this months edition of #TotallyFreeSVG. This month’s theme is… you guessed it… back to school!
Whether you’ve already begun school or are just getting ready to head back, there is something for everyone in this list of fabulous freebies. Grab your Cricut machine (or whatever machine you use), you’ll need it to decorate all the shirts, pencil cases, backpacks, and notebooks you can find!
*Psst – one of my favourite vinyl and htv sources, Expressions Vinyl, is having a back to school sale. Save 15% on all orders over $40 with the code BACK2SCHOOL2019. Check out their awesome selection here!
And now that you’ve stocked up on vinyl and iron on, check out the amazing SVG cut files that our talented designers have created for this month’s edition of #TotallyFreeSVG!
Free Back to School SVG Cut Files
- Prepare to be Schooled – Everyday Party Magazine
- Back to Cool – See Lindsay
- Harry Potter Quote – Crafting in the Rain
- Most Likely to Talk in Class – The Simply Crafted Life (download box is at the bottom of this post)
- I Put the Cool in School – Happy Go Lucky
- Just Here for Recess – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Watch out Kindergarten/Preschool – Happiness is Homemade
- Too Cool for School – The Country Chic Cottage
- Donut Stop Reading – 100 Directions
- Ready to Rule the School – That’s What Che Said
- One Smart Cookie – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Back to School Llama – Hello Creative Family
- Dear Teacher – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Keepin’ it Classy – Kingston Crafts
- Be Awesome Today – Pineapple Paper Co.
Download Your Free File!
Want the access to exclusive subscriber freebies, the latest product info and sales, and the greatest craft projects? Subscribe to our newsletter for all of this and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
*This SVG is for personal use only. You may purchase this design with commercial use from my Etsy shop.
View previous editions of #TotallyFreeSVG by using the links below, and always, be sure to share your creations with us on instagram by using the hashtag #TotallyFreeSVG and tagging me. I’m @simplycraftedlife! See you next month!
July 2019 / June 2019 / May 2019 / April 2019 / March 2019 / February 2019 / January 2019 / December 2018 / November 2018 / October 2018 / September 2018
Genevieve Saunders says
I love the svg’s but I’m having a terrible time downloading them. I’ve seen two tonight out of all I received in my email that would download.
Click on the picture worked once and click here under the supply list worked once.
Do I have to subscribe every time?
Like I said, love them but it’s frustrating to use.
Hi! You have to enter your name and email each time, but it will verify that you are on the list (you wont be added to the list more than once). The box is usually near the end of the posts, and once you enter your email, it was change to a download button. Once you click that, it should automatically open and save to your computer as a zip (compressed) file. You’ll need to unzip it to use! Hope that helps!