This free Friends Thanksgiving SVG, from the episode where Rachel mixes up the trifle recipe, is sure to make everyone laugh. Grab it now, along with 13 other free Thanksgiving SVGs!
Free Friends Thanksgiving SVG – Rachel’s Trifle
Where are my Friends fans at?
Remember the Thanksgiving episode where Rachel is in charge of making dessert, but the pages of the recipe book are stuck together? She makes the first few layers of trifle, but accidentally fills the rest of the bowl with Shepherd’s Pie.
To which, of course, Joey replies “What’s not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat? Gooood.”
This has always been one of my favorite episodes, especially at Thanksgiving time (which by the way, we celebrated last weekend here in Canada, so a big apology to my Canadian friends – save this for next year!)
Free Friends Thanksgiving SVGs – Download at the bottom of this post!
Anyway, I really wanted to bring this to life with an SVG, and I thought what better time to do it than during our monthly holiday SVG hops? (In case you missed it, be sure to check out our Free Halloween SVG Hop available here. You can grab 12 free Halloween SVGs from some super talented designers to use with your Cricut or other cutting machine!)
This month, you can also grab a ton of free SVGs from my talented friends – 14 in total, to be exact! Check out these fabulous designs…
1. Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
2. The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
3. Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
4. Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
5. Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
6. Leftovers are for Quitters – Happiness is Homemade
7. Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
8. Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
9. Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
10. Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
11. Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
12. Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
13. #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
14. Let’s Eat – Crafting in the Rain
Download the Free SVG!
Want the access to exclusive subscriber freebies, the latest product info and sales, and the greatest craft projects? Subscribe to our newsletter for all of this and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Now if that doesn’t inspire you to make something awesome for Thanksgiving (um, how cute would one of these be for a hostess gift?), I’m not sure there is any hope for you. If you create one, be sure to tag me on instagram – as always, I’m @simplycraftedlife.