Wondering how to upload SVG files in Cricut Design Space? This post will show you easy it is, even for beginners, to upload SVG files to create fabulous projects.
I created two adorable dandelion designs, and they are so easy to use in Cricut Design Space. Even beginners can do it with no problem. It is definitely the easiest type of file to upload.
How to Upload SVG Files in Cricut Design Space
1. Open a project in Design Space and click Upload.
2. Click Browse.
3. Find the SVG project on your computer, select it, and click Open.
4. Add some tags to your file. This will make it easy to find using the search function in the Image Library, then click Save.
5. Select the image you just uploaded, and click insert images.
6. Depending on the SVG file, you may need to ungroup images. In this file, the two dandelion designs need to be ungrouped.
7. Next, select the pieces that belong to each design, and click attach.
After that, all thats left to do is cut with your favorite material and complete your project. I chose to cut it with holographic vinyl (my absolute favorite, ever since I created these unicorn bubble wands) and applied it to a hard bound navy notebook.
And that’s it! Isn’t it easy to upload svg files to Cricut Design Space? Now you can feel confident and ready to download whatever SVGs you want, and know that you can easily use them with your Cricut machine.
If you want a great place to start, make sure to check out this design, and my other SVGs over on my Hungry JPEG store! I can’t wait to see what you create! (As always, feel free to share on instagram and tag me – @simplycraftedlife, so I can be inspired by all of your projects and designs!)